A cycling week that will bring you on the roads of the Giro d’Italia to discover the love and the passion that people feel for this glorious cycling race.
From east to west of northern Italy to riding on the most demanding mountains that have made the Giro the hardest race in the world in the most beautiful country in the world. What do you have to think about?
We will take care of you, thinking of logistics, finding the most comfortable hotels, transfers, accompanying you on the roads of the Giro. Profit by the experience of Emanuele and of course of Vladymir who knows what it means to ride the Giro. He did it for 7 times!
This will be a unique experience that you’ll always remember!
- 2 Nights accommodation in Dolci Colli, Peschiera del Garda VR (Veneto)
- 1 Night in San Daniele del Friuli UD (Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- 1 Night in Bassano del Grappa VI (Veneto)
- 1 Night in Prato allo Stelvio BZ (Trentino Alto Adige)
- 1 Night in Morbegno SO (Lombardia)
- 1 Night in Pinerolo TO (Piemonte)
- 2 Nights in Novara NO (Lombardia)
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Daily ride on Giro d’Italia stage road with professional guides
- Fruit, water and sandwich provided for each ride
- Lunch picnic on stage every day with beer and soft drinks
- Attendance at the peloton stage every day
- Support minivan with mechanic, tuning, and clothes
- Replacement bicycle
- Daily laundry service for bike clothing
- Dedicated bike kit (jersey and shorts)
- A gift for every cyclist
- € 3499,00 per person in double room
- € 675,00 for single room supplement
- € 3149,00 per person in double room
|Cèrvelo C3 full Carbon bike / Shimano Ultegra gearing / climbing cassette||€ 220,00|
|Focus Paralane 2 e-bike / Shimano Ultegra gearing / climbing cassette||€ 270,00|
Transfer between Verona Airport or Milano Malpensa Airport to Hotel included
Dates and Booking
|Sat May 23rd to Sun May 31st 2020||9 nights||Booking Coming Soon|