The Dolci Colli family awaits you to make your stay a most memorable experience. Since 1968 they have managed the Hotel and have taken great care of their guests. The hotel is located just 1 km from Lake Garda and in the middle town of Peschiera. Enjoy the beauty of the lake and the surrounding area.
- Guided Cycling – Tour the area with experienced Italian Guides
- Other Activities – More than just cycling
- Cycling Hotel – A hotel designed for cyclings
- Food – 3 healthy & delicious meal each day
- Travel – Easy to get there.
- Pricing – Surprisingly affordable.
- Dates and Booking – Book your trip right now!
Most every day cyclists organize into 3 different groups Easy, Medio, and Forte.
The Easy group goes 70/80 km per day at an average pace of 18/20 km/h.
The Media group goes 80/100 km per day at an average pace of 22/25 km/h.
The Forte group goes 90/120 km per day at an average pace of 26/28 km/h.
The Hotel Dolci Colli experience includes more than cycling!
- A wine tasting with a visit to the cellar
- A lunch in Agriturismo
- A lunch in Vlady’s Farm with typical products
- A boat cruise
- Entrance in Parco Giardino Sigurtà
- One bbq pool party with DJ set
Hotel Dolci Colli is a family owned hotel where you will be warmly embraced by the owner Luca and his staff.
As an Italy Bike Hotel, Dolci Colli has all the amenities to make your cycling experience fantastic.
- Cervèlo full carbon bike with Shimano Ultegra gearing with climbing cassette
- Support Minivan for long trips
- Safe storeroom with video control
- Fully-equipped workshop and washing area
- Services of an in-house mechanic every day for small repairs or fine tuning
- Special agreement with specialized bike shops
- Laundry service for bike clothing
- And more!
Riding around this large beautiful lake is relatively moderate with spectacular scenery all around. When you are ready, you can jump up into the ridges on either side of the lake and climb to your hearts content. There seems to be a perfect blend of valley riding through vineyards and farm land, along with long winding climbs into the surrounding hills.
Energy breakfast, Après bike brunch on return from tours, 3-Course dinner with à la carte menù including water and house wine.
Fruit, sandwich and water for trips.
Transfers are available from Bologna Airport (BLQ) at an extra charge. Each transfer requires a minimum of 5 people, please contact Hotel Dolci Colli to coordinate.
When booking, your layover should be at least 1 hour and hopefully no longer than 2 hours.
All prices based on a weeks stay including 3 healthy & delicious meals each day.
|Standard room||€790 per person|
|Deluxe room||€875 per person|
|Junior Suite||€1,015 per person (just 2 available)|
|Single room supplement||€140|
|Carbon Bike Renta||Cervèlo full carbon bike with Shimano Ultegra gearing with climbing cassette (50/34 – 11/28)||€200 for a week|
|E-Bike Rental||€250 for a week|
|Airport Transfer Service||Requires a minimum of 5 people.|
Please contact Hotel Dolci Colli to coordinate.
|€50 per person (one way)|
|Extra ride during the Day-off||Minimum of 3 people.||€40 per person|
|Extra Tours||Possibility to organize extra tours on epic ascents like Stelvio, Gavia, Mortirolo, Dolomites, or to a stage of Giro d’Italia.||Ask|
Dates and Booking
|May 23rd to My 30th 2020||7 nights||Booking Available Soon|