If you dream of cycling in Italy, you surely dream of Lake Garda. This is one of the most beautiful cycling areas of Italy. The vineyards, the gentle green hills, and the Monte Baldo with its profile that melt into the lake invite you to come back again and again.
If you choose a cycling holiday at the “Dolci Colli Bike Hotel” you choose the warmth and hospitality of our family management that boasts 50 years of activity, but also the excellent cuisine and suitable hospitality for cyclists.
- Guided Cycling – Tour the area with experienced Italian Guides
- Other Activities – More than just cycling
- Cycling Hotel – A hotel designed for cyclings
- Food – 3 healthy & delicious meal each day
- Travel – Easy to get there.
- Pricing – Surprisingly affordable.
- Dates and Booking – Book your trip right now!
Most every day cyclists organize into 3 different groups Lento, Medio, and Forte.
The Lento group goes 70/80 km per day at an average pace of 18/20 km/h.
The Medio group goes 80/100 km per day at an average pace of 22/25 km/h.
The Forte group goes 90/120 km per day at an average pace of 26/28 km/h.
Fruit, water and sandwiches are also provided for each ride as well as a support minivan for long rides.
The Hotel Dolci Colli experience includes more than cycling!
- Wine tasting with a visit to the cellar
- Lunch in Agriturismo with “Tortellini tasting”
- Lunch in Vlady’s Farm with typical products
- Cruise across Lake Garda (bicycle on board)
- Entrance in Parco Giardino Sigurtà
- BBQ pool party with DJ set
Hotel Dolci Colli is a family owned hotel where you will be warmly embraced by the owner Luca and his staff.
As an Italy Bike Hotel, Dolci Colli has all the amenities to make your cycling experience fantastic.
- Cervèlo full carbon bike with Shimano Ultegra gearing with climbing cassette
- Support Minivan for long trips
- Safe storeroom with video control
- Fully-equipped workshop and washing area
- Services of an in-house mechanic every day for small repairs or fine tuning
- Special agreement with specialized bike shops
- Laundry service for bike clothing
- And more!
Riding around this large beautiful lake is relatively moderate with spectacular scenery all around. When you are ready, you can jump up into the ridges on either side of the lake and climb to your hearts content. There seems to be a perfect blend of valley riding through vineyards and farm land, along with long winding climbs into the surrounding hills.
Energy breakfast, Après bike brunch on return from tours, 3-Course dinner with à la carte menù including water and house wine.
Fruit, sandwich and water for trips.
Transfers are available from Bologna Airport (BLQ) at an extra charge. Each transfer requires a minimum of 5 people, please contact Hotel Dolci Colli to coordinate.
When booking, your layover should be at least 1 hour and hopefully no longer than 2 hours.
All prices are based on a weeks stay including 3 healthy & delicious meals each day.
|Standard room||€ 790 per person|
|Deluxe room||€ 875 per person|
|Junior Suite||€ 1,015 per person (just 2 available)|
|Single room supplement||€ 140|
|Carbon Bike Renta||Cervèlo full carbon bike with Shimano Ultegra gearing with climbing cassette (50/34 – 11/28)||€ 200 for a week|
|E-Bike Rental||€ 250 for a week|
|Airport Transfer Service||Requires a minimum of 5 people.|
Please contact Hotel Dolci Colli to coordinate.
|€ 50 per person (one way)|
|Extra ride during the Day-off||Minimum of 3 people.||€ 40 per person|
|Extra Tours||Possibility to organize extra tours on epic ascents like Stelvio, Gavia, Mortirolo, Dolomites, or to a stage of Giro d’Italia.||Ask|
Dates and Booking
|May 23rd to May 30th 2020||7 nights||Book|