Hotel Dolci Colli Dates
|Length||Price (€100 is currently $114)|
|May 25 to June 1, 2019 — Viewing of Giro D’Italia
|7 nights||Register||$1000 approximate price per person double occupancy based on room selection when you register|
Hotel Dolci Colli Pricing Details
- Cervèlo full carbon bike with Shimano Ultegra gearing with climbing cassette
- 3 Guided rides and special activities most every day. (Bicycle rental is billed separately from room)
- 3 healthy & delicious meals daily
- Lovely accommodations near Lake Garda
- Transfers from Milan Airport-Malpensa if arriving between 9AM and 6PM
- And more!
In May 2018, at the recommendation of Hotel Dory, we ventured North to Lake Garda and Hotel Dolci Colli, with goal of catching a mountain stage of the 2018 Giro D’ Italia while cycling in that region. We arrived at another family owned hotel where we were warmly embraced by the owner Luca and his staff. As another “Bike Italy Hotel”, Dolci Colli has all the basic amenities we have come to enjoy at Hotel Dory including their own fleet of high-end bikes. Riding around this large beautiful lake is relatively moderate with spectacular scenery all around. When you are ready, you can jump up into the ridges on either side of the lake and climb to your hearts content. There seems to be a perfect blend of valley riding through vineyards and farm land, along with long winding climbs into the surrounding hills.
“Easy” 70/80 km per day av. Speed 18/20 km/h,
“Medio” 80/100 km per day av. Speed 22/25 km/h
“Forte” 90/120 km per day av. Speed 26/28 km/h